For Plants and Mobile Units with fabric, cartridge, pocket, panel, and active charcoal filters.
The Planned Maintenance Contract involves signing a flexible contract that can be configured to fit the Client's specific needs among the various typologies:
• Duration of contract
• Number and specifications of plants / filters to maintain
• Definition of the visit schedule (twice a year is suggested)
At each visit the following checks will be performed:
• external temperature
• checks of fan transmission belts, if present
• pause between compressed air pulses
• checks and cleaning of filter elements
• fan check
• visual inspections of external conditions of filters
• Δp settings of the sequencer/economizer, if present
• discharge of compressed air tank condensation
• check motor
• opacimeter level, if present
• pressure loss reading
• speed in the exhaust hood and flow control sections
Within 15 days of the maintenance visit, a written report will be sent with the results of the operation and, if necessary, a quotation for the replacement of damaged or worn elements.
Contact us with the form and describe your requirements. We will contact you as soon as possible to send you a form to fill out with the data of the filter(s) described in your request.